His Excellency Shaikh Khalifa Al Hamed says, " I choose BerkeleyME because of Dr. Musa Shaikh, I heard many good views about him from my friends seniors and colleagues. I was excited to meet him. Once I got this chance, my views were amazing about him. He is a dynamic and synergize person. I found BerkeleyME the best place in the world for training and development relaxed environment in which you can ask questions without feeling intimidated. I also have liked how all the content is specific to our exam and very helpful. Freedom to ask questions and it focused on passing the exam in first attempt ".
Certified Chief Innovation Officer
The Certified Chief Innovation Officer is the training certification for executives, management, and are in effective role in companies and working hard to bring innovation, creativity and newness in world.
Certified Chief Innovation Officer certification affirms the individual's proficiency at executive-level innovation practices and methods, including such practices and methods as: strategic, operational, managerial, and processes of innovation working organization with the wholistic approach.
• Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
• Founder & Group CEO
• Chief Operating Officer (COO)
• Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
• Finance Manager
• Advisor, Strategy & Marketing
• Business Development Leader
• Chief Marketing Officer
• Director/ Managing Director
• General Manager
• Executive Vice President
• Executive Partner
• Senior Executives
• Vice President
• Head Trader
• Heads of Departments
• Management level Officers
• Become a Strategic Innovation Thinker
• Become the Driving Force for Ever Improving Innovation Capabilities
• Become a Force for Engagement and Change
• Become a Champion of the Innovation Engine
• Principles of General Management Pillar
• Marketing Innovation Pillar
• Management Innovation Pillar
• Strategy Innovation Pillar
• Strategic Human Resource Innovation Pillar
• Financial Innovation Pillar
• Negotiations Innovation Pillar
• Leadership & Change Management Innovation Pillar
• Corporate Governance and Values Innovation Pillar
• Entrepreneurship Innovation Pillar
This course will contain a major element of continual assessment. The assignments will seek to apply the learning in class back to your workplace (where applicable) and so underling the value of the course on a day to day basis to you and your organization.
Assessment will be based upon the following mix;
• 10% for Attendance (must attend minimum 5 Units)
• 3 assignments
• Case Study
End of course examination (40%, open book three hour written examination preceded by 30 minutes reading time)
• Exams are flexible in nature and you can sit in the exam throughout the year immediate after the program or may can delay for time management issues.
• Please, read carefully the instructions till the very end mentioned in candidate guidelines. The students who will not succeed in getting the examination, at the first attempt will be allowed to have retake.
• For more details please review the candidate profile for general guidelines.
Please contact us for updated information.
Exams will be conducted on spot during and after the training. All instructions shall be included in the candidate file. A candidate file is one that generally a candidate gets after completing the enrollment formalities.
In House Program
Live lectures at your place in an interactive way, where you interact with your peers and instructor. If you want to learn in a competitive environment of around 10-15 students than this option is highly recommended.
Weekend & Week days options
One to One Training
You & Exclusive Trainer for you-highly interactive
Where you can’t come to campus for study and wish to have distance learning option.
• Engage with world-class faculty around the latest methods in such areas as strategy, entrepreneurship, decision making, and innovation.
• Make new, life-long connections with experienced business people from a wide variety of cultures, industries, and backgrounds.
• Develop critical leadership and change management skills via feedback and group coaching.
• Focus on taking practical action: "How does what I'm learning make me a better leader and a more valuable contributor to my business?"
• Interactive case studies based on real-life decisions.
• Apply program learning to a project of real importance and value to each participant and their careers.
• Apply systemic, cross-functional, and cross-border lenses to current business issues.
• Reflection groups that offer participants insights into how they exercise their judgement.
• Forum sessions where participants bring individual or small-group learning to the entire participant body.
• Group work for sharing experience and expertise very different from your own.
• 360-degree leadership survey developed at Berkeley for Advanced Management Programme participants.
• Group coaching, a unique peer coaching experience where participants develop skills to coach and to be coached.
• Highly realistic simulations that benchmark your skills in a risk-free environment.
• Sessions designed to leverage the inherent knowledge of groups.
• Role-play and video sessions to bring learning to life and build the ability to communicate effectively as a leader.
• A range of electives which tailor the programme even more closely to your needs.
• Traditional lectures to convey the very latest management theories.
• Other social and cultural activities designed to facilitate contact and exchange.
Showing this page on our website does not mean that we are associated with this association in any capacity and endorse them for any purpose. We are an independent organization and shall not be claim any association or either any statement intended to be specified mutually agreed and privately arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract. This is in the interest of general public in order to fulfil a duty of care, owed to prevent from this misconception with good intention.