His Excellency Shaikh Khalifa Al Hamed says, " I choose BerkeleyME because of Dr. Musa Shaikh, I heard many good views about him from my friends seniors and colleagues. I was excited to meet him. Once I got this chance, my views were amazing about him. He is a dynamic and synergize person. I found BerkeleyME the best place in the world for training and development relaxed environment in which you can ask questions without feeling intimidated. I also have liked how all the content is specific to our exam and very helpful. Freedom to ask questions and it focused on passing the exam in first attempt ".
CEO Trainings (ADVANCED MANAGEMENT PROGRAM)
This training program introduces mid-career managers and leaders from emerging markets to the leadership on innovation, strategy and decision-making. The program exposes participants to the leading faculty and frameworks. Participants learn the skills they need to move to the next level in their companies and the next phase in their careers.
This unique multi-modular program is designed around Executive Education’s Executive Certificate tracks:
• Principles of General Management Pillar
• Marketing Pillar
• Management Control Pillar
• Strategy Pillar
• Strategic Human Resource Pillar
• Financial Pillar
• Negotiations Pillar
• Leadership & Change Management Pillar
• Corporate Governance and Values Pillar
• Entrepreneurship Pillar
• Innovation Pillar
Business world has complex challenges of innovation, communication and ever changing circumstances.
Berkeley’s world-class, comprehensive General Management programs are designed to accelerate your effectiveness not a manager but as a leader, by value addition. Designed and delivered by some of the world’s best faculty, you will gain the confidence to make the decisions needed to succeed, expand your thinking and learn what it takes to become an exceptional business leader.
This program aims at transforming senior executives into thoughtful business leaders.
A leader who takes the company into such circumstances where growth innovation and creativity transforms on all levels of managements. It acts on the belief that exercising judgment is neither art nor science, but a craft that can be honed with practice, reflection, feedback and coaching. The program complements functional understanding with a holistic approach that helps leaders build judgment in their specific contexts.
• Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
• Founder & Group CEO
• Chief Operating Officer (COO)
• Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
• Finance Manager
• Advisor, Strategy & Marketing
• Business Development Leader
• Chief Marketing Officer
• Director/ Managing Director
• General Manager
• Executive Vice President
• Executive Partner
• Senior Executives
• Vice President
• Head Trader
• Heads of Departments
• Management level Officers
Dr. Musa Shaikh
CEO, Berkeley Middle East Holding
Dr. Hani Azzough
CEO, Peaks Holding
Senior Vice President, Berkeley Middle East Holding
Samar Moh'd ElDeeb
Executive Vice President, Berkeley Middle East Holding
Principles of General Management Pillar:
• CEO Perspective - Examining the effectiveness of a company’s strategy
• Linking a company’s strategy to organizational design and critical inputs
• Refining your judgment and enhancing your skill set & Benchmark it againt best practices
• CEO Perspective-Understanding how marketing division should bring value addition, reputation branding adopting CSR
• Leveraging contemporary marketing concepts and tools—from market segmentation and product positioning to the design of distribution channels and communications strategy
• Linking Cost factors & Analyzing customer needs and buying behavior
• CEO Perspective- Achieving marketing value through pricing initiatives
Management Control Pillar:
• Adopt the latest Concepts of Management Understanding how management control systems provide critical information for measuring and managing product and customer profitability
• Using formal control systems, including the Balanced Scorecard, to guide and monitor business strategies
• Calculate the impact through creation of competitive advantage
• Analyzing the link between superior financial performance and the strategic moves of rivals and suppliers
• Formulating and administering a successful strategy in the face of economic uncertainty and competition
• CEO Perspective -Creating an overall plan by integrating policies in each functional area
Strategic Human Resources Pillar:
• CEO Perspective -Creating an overall plan to attract and retain effective Human Capital
• Discovering performance and opportunity gaps
• Identifying the root causes of weakness in organizational design & Objectives
• CEO Perspective- Creating an overall plan by integrating policies in each functional area the links between innovation and organizational evolution, and building teams for innovation
• Understanding and leveraging the appropriate tools for managing corporate financial resources, including the latest theories and best practices of strategic profitability analyses and resource allocation
• Analyzing and optimizing capital structure, capital markets, and financial institutions through entrepreneurial finance, acquisition, the benefits and costs of doing Leverage Buyouts (LBOs), the original structure, and financing of the company
• Preparation of Business plans & feasilbility study
• Achieving greater effectiveness at the negotiating table - including circumstances involving multiple parties, issues, and agendas, and evolving time frames.
• Handling challenges such as hard bargainers and negotiating across borders.
• Knowing when and how to manage tension between cooperative actions to create value jointly versus when and how to claim value individually.
Leadership and Change Management Pillar:
• CEO Perspective - Creating an overall plan by integrating policies in each functional area.
• Understanding the role of leadership and successfully managing change.
• Recognizing and meeting the challenges to leadership effectiveness.
• Developing a compelling leadership style.
Corporate Governance and Values Pillar:
• Achieving sound governance - the changing role of the board of directors and its relationship with corporate management.
• Understanding the role of the board in strategic planning and as an agent of change.
• Creating an environment of ethical responsibility.
• Evaluating entrepreneurial ventures.
• Understanding the value created by corporate entrepreneurship.
• CEO Perspective - Innovation & its cost implication.
• Building, managing, and improving innovation systems.
• Leveraging open innovation for idea generation, problem solving, and growth.
• Using business experimentation for competitive advantage.
• Designing management systems for business innovation.
• Gain more insights. Through real case studies and explorations, your assumptions are challenged and you gain new perspectives.
• Sustain actionable knowledge. Harness information you already have into workable action plans.
• Achieve greater confidence. Develop confidence in your knowledge by testing your assumptions and making them more robust.
• Greater excellence- Innovation & Creativity
• Engage with world-class faculty around the latest methods in such areas as strategy, entrepreneurship, decision making, and innovation.
• Make new, life-long connections with experienced business people from a wide variety of cultures, industries, and backgrounds.
• Develop critical leadership and change management skills via feedback and group coaching.
• Focus on taking practical action: "How does what I'm learning make me a better leader and a more valuable contributor to my business?"
• Interactive case studies based on real-life decisions.
• Apply program learnings to a project of real importance and value to each participant and their careers.
• Apply systemic, cross-functional, and cross-border lenses to current business issues.
• Reflection groups that offer participants insights into how they exercise their judgement.
• Forum sessions where participants bring individual or small-group learning to the entire participant body.
• Group work for sharing experience and expertise very different from your own.
• 360-degree leadership survey developed at Berkeley for Advanced Management Programme participants.
• Group coaching, a unique peer coaching experience where participants develop skills to coach and to be coached.
• Highly realistic simulations that benchmark your skills in a risk-free environment.
• Sessions designed to leverage the inherent knowledge of groups.
• Role-play and video sessions to bring learning to life and build the ability to communicate effectively as a leader.
• A range of electives which tailor the programme even more closely to your needs.
• Traditional lectures to convey the very latest management theories.
• Other social and cultural activities designed to facilitate contact and exchange.
In House Program
Live lectures at your place in an interactive way, where you interact with your peers and instructor. If you want to learn in a competitive environment of around 10-15 students than this option is highly recommended.
Weekend & Week days options
One to One Session
You & Exclusive Trainer for you-highly interactive
Where you can’t come to campus for study and wish to have distance learning option.
Showing this page on our website does not mean that we are associated with this association in any capacity and endorse them for any purpose. We are an independent organization and shall not be claim any association or either any statement intended to be specified mutually agreed and privately arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract. This is in the interest of general public in order to fulfil a duty of care, owed to prevent from this misconception with good intention.