"CEO CONFERENCE & AWARDS WILL FEATURE THE GATHERING OF INDUSTRY EXPERTS AND FINANCE LEADERS WHO WILL SHARE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE WITH PARTICIPATING DELEGATES."
The Roundtable Conference produced by Berkeley Middle East CEO Forum is the pioneer platform for CEO talent exhibition, achievements and learning of latest trends and challenges. We invite and involve CEOs from all over the world to Middle East covering the globe, bringing together top business leaders and policy makers, in a unique learning environment that fosters candid, off-the-record exchanges among participants.
The world’s most prominent gathering of international CEO’s leaders, Over 100 CEO’s led Leaders from more than 20 countries representing over 90 organizations, More than 25 Market Partners & Sponsors, Over 20 Speakers & Thought Leaders, CEO's debate, Onstage interview with an Industry leader, Global Guru Thinker/Speaker, CEO's innovations, Women Leaders CEO’s Industry SWOT Analysis, CEO's Forecast, CEO's ROUND TABLE CONFERENCE Leader board, CEO’s Performance Award, One-to-one meeting organisation offering for sponsors, Turning challenges into opportunities, CEO Power Debate. The future of CEO’s Innovations, Women leaders shaping CEO’s performances, Guru Speaker and Q&A.
Largest and most prestigious gathering of CFO's & Finance leaders in the world Connect one-to-one with senior industry leaders, partners and investors Stay abreast of the most pressing issues in the industry Stay ahead of the technology and innovation forces shaping the industry Build relationships with counter parties from all over the world.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CFOs, CEOs and Treasurers, along with Directors, Heads and Managers of the following areas would benefit from attending, Accountants and Auditors Alternative Investments, Asset Allocation Asset Management, Brokers, Business Development, Client Strategies, Commodities, Compliance and Regulatory Officers, Corporate Financiers, Corporate Sales, Derivatives Products, Derivatives Traders, Equity/Fixed Income Structured Products, Financial Engineers, Foreign Exchange, Front and Middle Office Staff, Fund of Funds, Hedge funds, Investment Management, Investment Strategy, Legal Advisers, Portfolio Management, Product Development, Risk Managers, Finance and Strategy Executives, Structured Alternative Investments, Structured Products Marketing and Sales, Structured Products Research, Third Party Distribution, Treasury Staff involved in Structuring, Venture Capitalists, Wealth Management
HOW YOU BENEFIT
• Gain more insights. Through real case studies and explorations, your assumptions are challenged and you gain new perspectives.
• Sustain actionable knowledge. Harness information you already have into workable action plans.
• Managing for value. Develop a keen understanding of how to manage the creation of value, using the Berkeley-developed Blue Line Management concept.
• Enhanced leadership skills. Achieve increased confidence and managerial impact through our integrated Leadership Development Process, which includes powerful 360° feedback and coaching from our highly regarded Berkeley Global Leadership Centre.
• Grounding in the key business disciplines. Essential to effective general-management decision-making, you will gain an integrated view of business by discovering key linkages across disciplines.