"WOMEN LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE & FINANCE AWARDS WILL FEATURE THE GATHERING OF INDUSTRY EXPERTS AND FINANCE LEADERS WHO WILL SHARE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE WITH PARTICIPATING DELEGATES."
The Roundtable Conference produced by Berkeley Middle East CFO Forum is the pioneer platform for CFO talent exhibition, achievements and learning of latest trends and challenges. We invite and involve CFOs from all over the world to Middle East covering the globe, bringing together top business leaders and policy makers, in a unique learning environment that fosters candid, off-the-record exchanges among participants.
The world’s most prominent gathering of international CFO’s leaders, Over 100 CFO’s Leaders from more than 20 countries representing over 90 organizations, Over 20 Speakers & Thought Leaders, Financial Leaders &CFO's debate, Onstage interview with an Industry leader, Global Guru Thinker/Speaker, CFO's innovations, Women Leaders CFO’s, Financial Leaders &CFO’s Performance Award, One-to-one meeting organisation offering for sponsors, Turning challenges into opportunities, Financial Leaders &CFO Power Debate. The future of Financial Leaders &CFO’s Innovations, Women leaders shaping CFO’s performances, Guru Speaker and Q&A are the beauty of the event.
Largest and most prestigious gathering of CFO's & Finance leaders in the world Connect one-to-one with senior industry leaders, partners and investors Stay abreast of the most pressing issues in the industry Stay ahead of the technology and innovation forces shaping the industry Build relationships with counter parties from all over the world.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CFOs, CEOs and Treasurers, along with Directors, Heads and Managers of the following areas would benefit from attending, Accountants and Auditors Alternative Investments, Asset Allocation Asset Management, Brokers, Business Development, Client Strategies, Commodities, Compliance and Regulatory Officers, Corporate Financiers, Corporate Sales, Front and Middle Office Staff, Fund of Funds, Hedge funds, Investment Management, Investment Strategy&Legal Advisers.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
• Gain more insights. Through real case studies and explorations, your assumptions are challenged and you gain new perspectives.
• Sustain actionable knowledge. Harness information you already have into workable action plans.
• Managing for value. Develop a keen understanding of how to manage the creation of value,
• Enhanced leadership skills. Achieve increased confidence and managerial impact through our integrated Leadership Development Process, which includes powerful 360° feedback and coaching from our highly regarded Berkeley Global Leadership Centre.
• Grounding in the key business disciplines. Essential to effective general-management decision-making, you will gain an integrated view of business by discovering key linkages across disciplines.