WOMEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP CONFERENCE AND AWARDS 2019 is an initiative of Berkeley Middle East leadership forum which aims at the women learning and development so they can create difference in the world and contribute towards the society by utilizing their skills with the slogan of "Be Your Own Boss".
The WOMEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP CONFERENCE AND AWARDS is Berkeley Middle East signature event and is the largest entrepreneurial business gathering in the region. We facilitate connections, provide innovative, and be a resource for growth to clients and stakeholders. This event is designed to accelerate the growth of women-owned businesses through access to information, contacts and capital. This is suitable for anyone in any stage of business. For those just getting started to those in business for decades, and for those working individual who want to explore their potential as entrepreneurship there are resources and opportunities to grow and learn.
WHY ATTEND THE WOMEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP CONFERENCE & AWARDS 2019
global corporate experts from diverse industry and cultural landscapes
from leading international business women about their experiences within the corporate world and gain the latest market intelligence across industry
NETWORK & COLLABORATE
face to face with your peers and make valuable connections across industry and the globe in both informal and business focused environments
your own industry experiences, expertise and know how during interactive panel discussions and Q&A sessions
women across business and industry
HOW YOU BENEFIT
• Gain more insights. Through real case studies and explorations, your assumptions are challenged and you gain new perspectives.
• Sustain actionable knowledge. Harness information you already have into workable action plans.
• Managing for value. Develop a keen understanding of how to manage the creation of value, using the Berkeley-developed Blue Line Management concept.
• Enhanced leadership skills. Achieve increased confidence and managerial impact through our integrated Leadership Development Process, which includes powerful 360° feedback and coaching from our highly regarded Berkeley Global Leadership Centre.
• Grounding in the key business disciplines. Essential to effective general-management decision-making, you will gain an integrated view of business by discovering key linkages across disciplines.