The CEODUBAI Roundtable Conference & Awards is the pioneer platform for CEO talent exhibition, achievements and learning of latest trends and challenges. We invite and involve CEOs from USA to Middle East covering the globe, bringing together top business leaders and policy makers, in a unique learning environment that fosters candid, off-the-record exchanges among participants.
The world’s largest annual gathering of international CEO’s leaders, Over 250 CEO’s led Leaders from more than 50 countries representing over 200 organizations, More than 25 Market Partners & Sponsors, Over 50 Speakers & Thought Leaders, CEO's debate, Onstage interview with an Industry leader, Global Guru Thinker/Speaker, CEO's innovations, Women Leaders CEO’s Industry SWOT Analysis, CEO's Forecast, CEO's ROUND TABLE CONFERENCE Leader board, CEO’s Performance Award, One-to-one meeting organisation offering for sponsors, Turning challenges into opportunities, CEO Power Debate: The future of CEO’s Innovations, Women leaders shaping CEO’s performances, Guru Speaker and Q&A.
"CONFERENCE WILL FEATURE THE GATHERING OF INDUSTRY EXPERTS AND LEADERS WHO WILL SHARE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE WITH PARTICIPATING DELEGATES"
The business world has changed as new business practices and new technologies revolutionize the way we think about driving the organization from the top. The future of Organization has to consider how to and the right leadership going forward to manage the impacts of disruption by technology of established business models and and ways to have a better impact on the global 'real' economy, particularly by recognizing the challenge of resources inclusion.
Largest and most prestigious gathering of CEO's & leaders in the world Connect one-to-one with senior industry leaders, partners and investors Stay abreast of the most pressing issues in the industry Stay ahead of the technology and innovation forces shaping the industry Build relationships with counter parties from all over the world.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Conference will bring together leading market players, industry experts, and leaders. The attendee profiles include: International business leaders, Ministers, policymakers, leaders, senior government officials Technology company C-level executives, business development managers Innovators in the technology sector Business specialists and professionals, mid-level management, business development managers, analysts, risk professionals in the sector. Senior representatives of multilateral bodies, policy making, stakeholder, infrastructure Professors, academics and journalists.
HOW YOU BENEFIT
• Gain more insights. Through real case studies and explorations, your assumptions are challenged and you gain new perspectives.
• Sustain actionable knowledge. Harness information you already have into workable action plans.
• Managing for value. Develop a keen understanding of how to manage the creation of value, using the Berkeley-developed Blue Line Management concept.
• Enhanced leadership skills. Achieve increased confidence and managerial impact through our integrated Leadership Development Process, which includes powerful 360° feedback and coaching from our highly regarded Berkeley Global Leadership Centre.
• Grounding in the key business disciplines. Essential to effective general-management decision-making, you will gain an integrated view of business by discovering key linkages across disciplines.