His Excellency Shaikh Khalifa Al Hamed says, " I choose BerkeleyME because of Dr. Musa Shaikh, I heard many good views about him from my friends seniors and colleagues. I was excited to meet him. Once I got this chance, my views were amazing about him. He is a dynamic and synergize person. I found BerkeleyME the best place in the world for training and development relaxed environment in which you can ask questions without feeling intimidated. I also have liked how all the content is specific to our exam and very helpful. Freedom to ask questions and it focused on passing the exam in first attempt ".
Finance for Non Finance Managers
A manager’s performance is measured by how effectively they oversee departmental budgets. To succeed as a non-financial manager, knowledge of basic financial principles and the budgeting process is critical.
This course transforms financial and accounting concepts into decision-making tools you can use successfully every day. You will learn to apply the fundamentals of finance to improve budget management, increase potential profits, and assess the financial performance of business activities.
You will understand the terminology used by accounts and finance staff, and will feel more confident when involved with them. The course will help you do your job better and help prepare you for senior management, where financial awareness is crucial.
• Non-financial managers and anyone who wants to develop their knowledge of financial practices to improve their managerial skills.
• Delegates should, ideally, have 3-5 years business experience, have budget responsibility and be involved with those who hold financial control in their organisations. A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel® is essential.
|1||Introduction to FinancialStatement|
|2||IncomeStatement and Balance sheet Analysis|
|3||Cash Flow Statement|
|6||Investment Appraisal Techniques|
|8||Return on Capital Employed|
This course will contain a major element of continual assessment. The assignments will seek to apply the learning in class back to your workplace (where applicable) and so underling the value of the course on a day to day basis to you and your organization.
Assessment will be based upon the following mix;
• 10% for Attendance (must attend minimum 5 Units)
• 3 assignments
• Case Study
End of course examination (40%, open book three hour written examination preceded by 30 minutes reading time)
Exams are flexible in nature and you can sit in the exam throughout the year immediate after the program or may can delay for time management issues.
Please, read carefully the instructions till the very end mentioned in candidate guidelines. The students who will not succeed in getting the examination, at the first attempt will be allowed to have retake.
For more details please review the candidate profile for general guidelines or contact us.
For updated information, please contact us.
Exams will be conducted on spot during and after the training. All instructions shall be included in the candidate file. A candidate file is one that generally a candidate gets after completing the enrollment formalities.
In House Program
Live lectures at your place in an interactive way, where you interact with your peers and instructor. If you want to learn in a competitive environment of around 10-15 students than this option is highly recommended.
Weekend & Week days options
One to One Training
You & Exclusive Trainer for you-highly interactive
Where you can’t come to campus for study and wish to have distance learning option.
Berkeley Middle East ensures 96% pass rate through following indicators:
• Learning session by using Flashcards focusing on accurate knowledge development required to comprehend the curriculum.
• Exam practice sessions enable candidates to develop skills required to encounter real exams.
• Individual home assignments are exclusive past papers most likely to re-appear in exams.
• Class discussions & participation enables students to comprehend the theoretical concepts with practical examples.
• Berkeley internal testing systems are comprehensive to prepare candidates for real exams.
• Full compliance with standards and guidelines for preparation and study requirements and methodology.
• Thousands of satisfied students from all over the world. (Watch our Student Testimonial)
We will send you the program information; Ensure you don't miss out on valuable information and updates from us.
Showing this page on our website does not mean that we are associated with this association in any capacity and endorse them for any purpose. We are an independent organization and shall not be claim any association or either any statement intended to be specified mutually agreed and privately arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract. This is in the interest of general public in order to fulfil a duty of care, owed to prevent from this misconception with good intention.