His Excellency Shaikh Khalifa Al Hamed says, " I choose BerkeleyME because of Dr. Musa Shaikh, I heard many good views about him from my friends seniors and colleagues. I was excited to meet him. Once I got this chance, my views were amazing about him. He is a dynamic and synergize person. I found BerkeleyME the best place in the world for training and development relaxed environment in which you can ask questions without feeling intimidated. I also have liked how all the content is specific to our exam and very helpful. Freedom to ask questions and it focused on passing the exam in first attempt ".
Enterprise Risk Management - ERM
• The Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) training course is a practical hands-on training designed for managers, professionals, consultants, internal and external auditors that deal with the complexities of enterprise wide risk management function on a daily basis.
• ERM is the function of studying the risks that may hinder a corporation's ability to achieve its goals and then deciding how to overcome those risks.
• However, the most accepted ERM system is the one designed by the Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission (COSO). This system, which is the one covered in this course, teaches the steps needed to control risk. It starts with the evaluation of the internal environment and the setting of objectives which are, mainly, a result of the tone at the top of the organization, the directives from corporate governance as well as the vision, mission and corporate strategies. Then, the course goes through the steps management needs to consider in order to identify and assess risk and decide on proper risk responses and controls. The course ends with how to monitor, communicate and report risk. In addition, the course looks at risk in different organizational areas such as strategy, reporting, compliance, operations, financial and physical risk as well as risk in different industries.
• This certification is awarded by Berkeley - a US based corporate training body which is an established name in training and coaching.
• Senior managers
• Financial controllers
• Senior accounting
• Finance personnel
• Portfolio Managers
• Any finance/ risk professional
» Risk perception
» Why should we care about risk
» Internal environment changes
» External environment changes
|RISK MANAGEMENT AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE||
» Introduction to corporate governance
» GRC concept: governance, risk and compliance
» GRC system: governance, risks and controls
» Risk management as part of corporate governance
» Governance failures
» Risk based decision making
|RISK MANAGEMENT & CORPORATE CONTROL ENVIRONMENT||
» Risk management’s influence on designing internal controls
» Risk-based internal audit assessment of risk management performance
|ERM AND ITS EVOLUTION||
» ERM evolution
» ERM benefits
» ERM platform
• Strategic approach
• Operations and tactics
• Business reporting
• Compliance and process
» Strategic risks
» Reporting risks
» Financial risks
» Physical: life and safety risks
• Laws and regulations
• Financial reporting standards
• External environment: socioeconomic, regulations, technology and competition
• Internal environment: structure, processes and culture
» Internal environment
» Objectives setting
» Event identification
» Risk assessment
• The black swan challenge
• Quantitative versus qualitative analysis
» Risk response
» Control activities
» Information and communication
» Risk monitoring
This course will contain a major element of continual assessment. The assignments will seek to apply the learning in class back to your workplace (where applicable) and so underling the value of the course on a day to day basis to you and your organization.
Assessment will be based upon the following mix;
• 10% for Attendance (must attend minimum 5 Units)
• 3 assignments
• Case Study
End of course examination (40%, open book three hour written examination preceded by 30 minutes reading time)
For updated information, please contact us.
Exams will be conducted on spot during and after the training. All instructions shall be included in the candidate file. A candidate file is one that generally a candidate gets after completing the enrollment formalities.
In House Program
Live lectures at your place in an interactive way, where you interact with your peers and instructor. If you want to learn in a competitive environment of around 10-15 students than this option is highly recommended.
Weekend & Week days options
One to One Training
You & Exclusive Trainer for you-highly interactive
Where you can’t come to campus for study and wish to have distance learning option.
Berkeley Middle East ensures 96% pass rate through following indicators:
• Learning session by using Flashcards focusing on accurate knowledge development required to comprehend the curriculum.
• Exam practice sessions enable candidates to develop skills required to encounter real exams.
• Individual home assignments are exclusive past papers most likely to re-appear in exams.
• Class discussions & participation enables students to comprehend the theoretical concepts with practical examples.
• Berkeley internal testing systems are comprehensive to prepare candidates for real exams.
• Full compliance with standards and guidelines for preparation and study requirements and methodology.
• Thousands of satisfied students from all over the world. (Watch our Student Testimonial)
We will send you the program information; Ensure you don't miss out on valuable information and updates from us.
Showing this page on our website does not mean that we are associated with this association in any capacity and endorse them for any purpose. We are an independent organization and shall not be claim any association or either any statement intended to be specified mutually agreed and privately arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract. This is in the interest of general public in order to fulfil a duty of care, owed to prevent from this misconception with good intention.