CPA (Aus) - Certified Practicing Accountant
His Excellency Shaikh Khalifa Al Hamed says, " I choose BerkeleyME because of Dr. Musa Shaikh, I heard many good views about him from my friends seniors and colleagues. I was excited to meet him. Once I got this chance, my views were amazing about him. He is a dynamic and synergize person. I found BerkeleyME the best place in the world for training and development relaxed environment in which you can ask questions without feeling intimidated. I also have liked how all the content is specific to our exam and very helpful. Freedom to ask questions and it focused on passing the exam in first attempt ".
A Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) is a finance, accounting and business professional with a specific qualification. The CPA designation is a mark of high professional competence. It indicates a soundness in depth, breadth and quality of accountancy knowledge. www.cpaaustralia.com.au
Applicant must meet all the below requirements:
• hold a degree or a postgraduate award recognized by CPA Australia
• have demonstrated competence in CPA Australia’s prescribed foundation level knowledge
• have successfully completed CPA Australia’s professional level examinations
• have successfully completed the practical experience requirement -comprising three years supervised, relevant work experience and covering technical accounting skills, broad business skills, leadership skills and personal effectiveness skills
Who should take?
• Portfolio Managers
• Sales & Marketing Managers
• Full Time & Part Time Students
A Rarely found Talent Full of thirst of knowledge and Excellence
CPA Australia consists of two levels:
Level I: Foundation Level
Level II: Professional Level
|Foundation Level||Professional Level|
• Foundations of Accounting
• IT and Business Processes
• Economics and Markets
• Fundamentals of Business Law
• Business Finance
• Financial Accounting and Reporting
• Management Accounting
• Accounting Concepts and Principles
Must complete four compulsory segments:
• Ethics and Governance
• Strategic Management Accounting
• Financial Reporting
• Global Strategy and Leadership
Plus two electives must be chosen from the following:
• Advanced Taxation
• Malaysia Taxation
• Singapore Taxation
• Advanced Audit and Assurance
• Contemporary Business Issues
• Financial Risk Management
• Offered by computer-based testing in locations worldwide
• 100 Multiple choice questions.
For more information about the structure of the exams please visit www.cpaaustralia.com.au
Foundation Level exam formats and Scoring; Each foundation level exam will be
• offered by computer-based testing in locations worldwide
• multiple choice exam with 100 questions
• each question has four options with only one correct answer
• three (3) hours and fifteen (15) minutes in duration (no reading time)
• closed book
• Randomized delivery (ie each candidate will receive the questions in a different order)
• allocated a small pool of questions being tested for future exams
For updated information please visit www.cpaaustralia.com.au
Assessments are taken at approved test centres or through the Pearson Vue network. Your exam location (including venue), date and time will be confirmed via the ‘Exam Notification Letter’ which will be mailed to you by the advertised date in each semester. For updated information please visit www.cpaaustralia.com.au
In House Program
Live lectures at your place in an interactive way,where you interact with your peers and instructor. If you want to learn in a competitive environment of around 10-15 students than this option is highly recommended.
Weekend & Week days options
One to One
You & Exclusive Trainer for you-highly interactive
Where you can’t come to campus for study and wish to have distance learning option.
Berkeley Middle East ensures 96% pass rate through following indicators:
• Learning session by using Flashcards focusing on accurate knowledge development required to comprehend the CPA Asutralia curriculum.
• Exam practice sessions enable candidates to develop skills required to encounter real exams.
• Individual home assignments are exclusive past papers most likely to re-appear in exams.
• Class discussions & participation enables students to comprehend the theoretical concepts with practical examples.
• Berkeley internal testing systems are comprehensive to prepare candidates for real exams.
• Full compliance with CPA Australia standards and guidelines for preparation and study requirements and methodology.
• Thousands of satisfied students from all over the world. (Watch our Student Testimonial)
We will send you the program information; Ensure you don't miss out on valuable information and updates from us.
Showing this page on our website does not mean that we are associated with this association in any capacity and endorse them for any purpose. We are an independent organization and shall not be claim any association or either any statement intended to be specified mutually agreed and privately arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract. This is in the interest of general public in order to fulfil a duty of care, owed to prevent from this misconception with good intention.