His Excellency Shaikh Khalifa Al Hamed says, " I choose BerkeleyME because of Dr. Musa Shaikh, I heard many good views about him from my friends seniors and colleagues. I was excited to meet him. Once I got this chance, my views were amazing about him. He is a dynamic and synergize person. I found BerkeleyME the best place in the world for training and development relaxed environment in which you can ask questions without feeling intimidated. I also have liked how all the content is specific to our exam and very helpful. Freedom to ask questions and it focused on passing the exam in first attempt ".
Accounting for Non Accountants
Accounting is the language of business. By attending this course you will learn the fundamentals of accounting, reading and analysing financial statements. You will also appreciate the relationship between accounting and finance and understand the use of debits and credits. Finally, this course will help you to record financial transactions accurately and summarize them in financial statements.
• Jurists and their employees
• Tax specialists and their employees
• Lawyers and their employees
• Notaries and their employees
• Internal auditors
• Finance Controllers
• Beginners in accounting, accounting assistants and fiduciary staff willing to expand their knowledge of some specific accounting points.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Define accounting and the accounting cycle
• Identify the major rules and principles of accounting under the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Demonstrate knowledge of the basic accounting equation, double-entry bookkeeping, and the new automated accounting systems
• List the key financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, changes in shareholders’ equity and cash flow statement) and their components
• Practice financial statements’ adjustments at month and year-end
|Starting out - The Orange Standards|
|IAS 1||Plesentation of financial statements|
|IAS 7||Cash flow statements|
|IAS 8||Accounting policies, chances in accounting estimates and errors|
|IAS 10||Events after the Reporting Period|
|IAS 16||Property, plant and equipment|
|IAS 37||Provisions, contingent assets and contingent liabilities|
|IAS 38||Intangible assets|
|IFRS 13||Fair value measurement|
|For the more advanced student - The Green Standards|
|IAS 11||Construction contracts|
|IAS 12||Income taxes|
|IAS 20||Accounting for government grants and disclosure of government assistance|
|IAS 23||Borrowing costs|
|IAS 33||Earnings per share|
|IAS 36||Impairment of assets|
|IAS 40||Investment property|
|IFRS 5||Discontinued operations and presentation of assets held for sale|
|IAS 32||Financial instruments: presentation|
|IFRS 9||Financial instruments: the basics|
|IFRS 7||Financial instruments: disclosures|
|For those interested in group accounts - The Blue standards|
|IFRS 3||(revised) Business combinations|
|IFRS 10||Consolidated financial statements|
|IAS 28||Investments in associates|
|IFRS 11||Joint arrangements|
|IFRS 12||Disclosure of interests in other entities|
|IAS 7||Group statements of cash flow|
|IAS 27||Separate financial statements|
|For the seriously advanced - The Red standards|
|IAS 19||Employee benefits|
|IAS 21||The effects of changes in foreign exchange rates|
|IAS 24||Related party disclosures|
|IAS 29||Financial reporting in hyper-inflationary economies|
|IAS 34||Interim financial reporting|
|IFRS 1||First-time adoption of international financial reporting standards|
|IFRS 2||Share-based payments|
|IFRS 4||Insurance contracts|
|IFRS 6||Exploration for and evaluation of mineral resources|
|IFRS 8||Operating segments|
|IFRS 9||Financial instruments - more complex Issues|
|IAS 39||Financial instruments recognition and measurement|
This course will contain a major element of continual assessment. The assignments will seek to apply the learning in class back to your workplace (where applicable) and so underling the value of the course on a day to day basis to you and your organization.
Assessment will be based upon the following mix;
• 10% for Attendance (must attend minimum 5 Units)
• 3 assignments
• Case Study
• End of course examination (40%, open book three hour written examination preceded by 30 minutes reading time)
Exams are flexible in nature and you can sit in the exam throughout the year immediate after the program or may can delay for time management issues.
Please, read carefully the instructions till the very end mentioned in candidate guidelines. The students who will not succeed in getting the examination, at the first attempt will be allowed to have retake.
For more details please review the candidate profile for general guidelines or contact us.
Please contact us for updated information.
Exams will be conducted on spot during and after the training. All instructions shall be included in the candidate file. A candidate file is one that generally a candidate gets after completing the enrollment formalities.
In House Program
Live lectures at your place in an interactive way, where you interact with your peers and instructor. If you want to learn in a competitive environment of around 10-15 students than this option is highly recommended.
Weekend & Week days options
One to One
You & Exclusive Trainer for you-highly interactive
Where you can’t come to campus for study and wish to have distance learning option.
Berkeley Middle East ensures 96% pass rate through following indicators:
• Learning session by using Flashcards focusing on accurate knowledge development required to comprehend the curriculum.
• Exam practice sessions enable candidates to develop skills required to encounter real exams.
• Individual home assignments are exclusive past papers most likely to re-appear in exams.
• Class discussions & participation enables students to comprehend the theoretical concepts with practical examples.
• Berkeley internal testing systems are comprehensive to prepare candidates for real exams.
• Full compliance with standards and guidelines for preparation and study requirements and methodology.
• Thousands of satisfied students from all over the world. (Watch our Student Testimonial)
We will send you the program information; Ensure you don't miss out on valuable information and updates from us.
Showing this page on our website does not mean that we are associated with this association in any capacity and endorse them for any purpose. We are an independent organization and shall not be claim any association or either any statement intended to be specified mutually agreed and privately arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract. This is in the interest of general public in order to fulfil a duty of care, owed to prevent from this misconception with good intention.